This is another winter pass time. Tonight starts the 17th annual Hoboken Masters 8-ball tourny. I used be a real player but my time is better spent on the golf course. This year we have an 86 person field of all skill levels, in a 16 table room. I'd rather play golf but I know that after this weekend I can put my cue away for the summer. There is 1,000's in the calcutta.

20190222_221614.jpg

• Like 2

Reminds me of junior high, high school and college.

Oh, and my run as an assistant golf pro with @Richard Guzzo who got the nick name 'Dick Fats' because he uses a brutal form of Russian Pool power in his game and zero finesse.

I love playing pool!

We refer to golf and pool as "dead ball" games. You start the action when your ready. Not unlike a pitcher or bowler. Pool is an easier game on the body, golf is a tougher game to become proficient at. In my area many play both and surprisingly most individuals play both at the same level of proficiency with some exceptions. I am an exception. I'm a much better pool player than golfer but the gap is closing.

Below pix actually happened on Friday. The are wedged tight and hanging. They are considered pocketed unlike a golf ball wedged against the flag stick.

FB_IMG_1551116730367.jpg

• Like 1